Error obfuscating

Started by
6 comments, last by Moose6912 19 years, 5 months ago
I have the source code for a small game for the Nokia s40 which i got from my friend.I created a new project in WTK 2 and then copied the res and src files over.Building the files initially went ok.But when i tried to use Proguard to obfuscate.I had an error "Error preverifying class h VERIFIER ERROR h.<init>(II)V: Expecting to find integer on stack com.sun.kvem.ktools.ExecutionException: Preverifier returned 1 Build failed com.sun.kvem.midletsuite.InvalidJadException: Reason = 31 The jar size value in the Application Descriptor does not match the real jar file size. " Then i tried to build the files again and received this error "Error preverifying class h VERIFIER ERROR h.<init>(II)V: Expecting to find integer on stack com.sun.kvem.ktools.ExecutionException: Preverifier returned 1 Build failed " Can anyone help me make sense of these 2 error message?
Advertisement
What are you using to build it and how are you doing it?
Proguard can not handle spaces in the name of the project!

'My Game' will not work while 'My_Game' will!

Take it easy!
B
Quote:Original post by fatjaba
What are you using to build it and how are you doing it?

WTK 2 for building.Basically,i open the project,build it by clicking on "Build" and then create an obfuscated package by selecting that option,that's when this problem comes in.
"ProGuard is a free Java class file shrinker, optimizer, and obfuscator."

So it changes the size of the jar file. That is what the first error says.

Did you change the jad-file contents after you used Proguard on your jar-file to match the jar's new size ?
Quote:Original post by nmi
"ProGuard is a free Java class file shrinker, optimizer, and obfuscator."

So it changes the size of the jar file. That is what the first error says.

Did you change the jad-file contents after you used Proguard on your jar-file to match the jar's new size ?

I don't think that is the error.I've tried obfuscating other games with Proguard and WTK 2 and it was successful without needing any editing of te jad file.

What is the name of your project????

Take it easy!
B
Quote:Original post by Woody FX

What is the name of your project????

Take it easy!
B

It's called BEH_s40.There are no spaces in the name of the project.Maybe the underscore doesn't work too.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement