• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

some video from my w.i.p game

This topic is 4839 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Some video of the state my engine is now... The game in question is nano... it's a battle game for 1-4 players. if you have some spare time and a fast connection check it out... http://www.kotiposti.net/naama/nanovid.avi (about 16 megs)

Advertisement
Great graphics, great physics - looks fun. I'm not sure I understand the gameplay completely, but a demo would fix that :D.

So, another vote for a demo, here.

John B

Uh, what the heck is that supposed to be? Inside body immune system game?

That looks just great.
I haven't a clue what it's about (apart from the biochemical theme), but somehow it's very intriguing.
Whatever the game is going to be, this would make at least a great screensaver.
Keep us updated.

Wow. That looks really interesting. The graphics are great. I look forward to finding out more about the game, and possibly even seeing a playable demo.

Thanks for the comments guys... I hope to release a proper demo in a few months. Still lot's to do...

Hello.

I didn’t watch the video (modem connection) but I do recall playing an early demo that, if my memory serves correctly, you posted in the Maths forum some time ago (may be mistaken). That game looked great at the time and I’d love to see it in action now. Screenshots perhaps?

Nice work,
Jackson Allan

Wow! That looks amazing. It gives me more encouragement to keep learning all I can about this "game programming thing."

wow looks really interesting!! nice graphics and physics!

what did you use for the video capture?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement