Galactic Gladiator released!

Started by
3 comments, last by AndyTX 19 years, 5 months ago
Hey all, a game that my friend and I have been working on for a while is finally released! We'll be submitting it to the IGF student showcase this year, and hopefully that will go well. Feel free to check it: http://www.galacticgladiator.com
Advertisement
Nicely done. In-game mouse support would be nice..as well as a little boost to the ship's agility.
Disclaimer: "I am in no way qualified to present advice on any topic concerning anything and can not be held responsible for any damages that my advice may incurr (due to neither my negligence nor yours)"
We opted to not include mouse support for a few reasons:

1) primarily we didn't want users to have to keep switching between the gamepad and the mouse - the game is really designed for gamepad play.

2) having "no mouse" makes the ingame portion compatible with console stations, which is "somewhat" of a target for the game, although as individual students we don't have the resources for that.

Fair comment about the ship agility: we do highly recommend a gamepad with an analog stick, since that does help the "feel" a lot. Still the comment is duely noted :)
Oh yeah, forgot to post here after playing. The game really does feel a lot better with a gamepad...and the customization is even better than some professional games (read: Halo PC).
Things change.
Quote:Original post by Boku San
Oh yeah, forgot to post here after playing. The game really does feel a lot better with a gamepad...and the customization is even better than some professional games (read: Halo PC).

Thanks a lot - high praise indeed!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement