• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Genius_Bobby

OpenGL fatal error LNK1104:

This topic is 4975 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I am using Microsoft development envoirment version 7.1.30,I was working on visual c++ projects but i downloaded a library called glui and glut for using opengl facility.Then i added the libraries into my project using project properties->setting->all configuration->input->Addition Dependencies and then i added the libraries like that Opengl32.lib../GLU32.lib../glui32.lib../glut32.lib; when i compiled the program its not giving me error but when i will run it giving me link error "fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'Opengl32.lib../GLU32.lib../glui32.lib../glut32.lib;".I have no idea how to fix it?i will really appreciate for your help. Bye

Advertisement
Try putting a comma between the libraries. And I don't think you need '../', but I could be wrong.

"Opengl32.lib, GLU32.lib, glui32.lib, glut32.lib;"

[Edited by - mrrolf810p on November 10, 2004 10:18:28 AM]

Assuming this isn't a joke post, ..\ means the parent directory relative to the current one. ../ doesn't mean anything. It's certainly not supposed to be used as a separator anyway.

You should just use spaces to separate the libs. And next time you have a question like this, if you really have to ask someone, post in For Beginners. This really has nothing to do with OpenGL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!