fatal error LNK1104:

Started by
1 comment, last by benjamin bunny 19 years, 5 months ago
Hi, I am using Microsoft development envoirment version 7.1.30,I was working on visual c++ projects but i downloaded a library called glui and glut for using opengl facility.Then i added the libraries into my project using project properties->setting->all configuration->input->Addition Dependencies and then i added the libraries like that Opengl32.lib../GLU32.lib../glui32.lib../glut32.lib; when i compiled the program its not giving me error but when i will run it giving me link error "fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'Opengl32.lib../GLU32.lib../glui32.lib../glut32.lib;".I have no idea how to fix it?i will really appreciate for your help. Bye
Advertisement
Try putting a comma between the libraries. And I don't think you need '../', but I could be wrong.

"Opengl32.lib, GLU32.lib, glui32.lib, glut32.lib;"

[Edited by - mrrolf810p on November 10, 2004 10:18:28 AM]
Assuming this isn't a joke post, ..\ means the parent directory relative to the current one. ../ doesn't mean anything. It's certainly not supposed to be used as a separator anyway.

You should just use spaces to separate the libs. And next time you have a question like this, if you really have to ask someone, post in For Beginners. This really has nothing to do with OpenGL.

____________________________________________________________www.elf-stone.com | Automated GL Extension Loading: GLee 5.00 for Win32 and Linux

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement