Sign in to follow this  
golfguy

golf software/game

golfguy    122
I am thinking about creating a golf/software progame. this is a list of what i would need to put into it. Golfer- what to use to create one Ball- same clubs- same course - same swing speed club degree I think i can make this into a game/software program. where do i start? the beginer page did not help me. any kind opion would be appeceated. Thanks

hammerstein_02    134
Are you already a programmer? Do you already know what is involved in making a game?

From your question, it sounds pretty much like you have never programmed, or at least not programmed a game. Otherwise you would pretty much have a clue as to what goes into them.

Let people know what you do know about, let them know (if it is the case) that you are not a complete newbie and they may assist. Otherwise you are going to get standard replies like 'Start with making a tetris clone or pong'.

B_Knight    100
for a 2D game you need sprites :D that they are made in programs like photoshop etc...
but first mek e sure you are ready to make such a game.
I don't think you have a clue about making games, so check a few tutorials about making games. Search here or on www.flipcode.com or www.gamasutra.com or www.gametutorials.com