If Anyone Id Lokking For Good Training Then Get ...

Started by
2 comments, last by Michalson 19 years, 5 months ago
The newly release c++ VTM from 3DBuzz.com. when you preorder VTM 4 and 5 which 4 is set to be release in early dec, you get 1,2 and 3 for free. This is a 250 dollars value for onlt 100 dollars (99.95). From my experiance with the 3D modeleing VTM's, they have been able to teach me stuff very easy a quickly then i could with any other training book.
Advertisement
I'm serious dude, this is the 3rd or 4th time I see someone spamming the for beginners forum with these things. If you want to sell your product contact Dave and make an agreement on advertising on gamedev.net, because this is just blatent spamming.

Toolmaker

first of all, i don't even work for 3dbuzz.com. I don't consider this spamming becuase I am only posting this here on the forums and 1 in the news. All I know is that is is hard to find good C++ training for a good price.
This does not belong in the for beginners forum. Whether it is pure advertisement or a testimonial, this is not an appropriate forum to make that kind of post. This forum is for beginners to ask questions. Any further willing abuse of this forum will result in a suspension. Please read the forum descriptions before posting.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement