*Program suddenly ends Help Plz

Started by
9 comments, last by DMINATOR 19 years, 5 months ago
Advertisement
You need to supply some more details.

With the current information I suggest you check to make sure the isnt a fork shorting out your motherboard :)
Quote:Original post by BosskIn Soviet Russia, you STFU WITH THOSE LAME JOKES!
I'm not going to even take the time to guess possible reasons unless you take the time to supply at least a single detail (which would fall into the "Message" box of the post form). And plz dnt us plz bcuz it s hrdr 2 red. (And only the first P (in Program) of your title should be capitalized).
Quote:Original post by mattchew008

Don't run it...[grin]
I’m going to take a stab at this despite the fact that you’ve posted an empty message. Sudden crashes are often caused when you try to write to memory that doesn’t exist. You may be trying to access an array out of bounds or use an invalid pointer.

Jackson Allan
..That or he's made the mistake of creating a stack overflow.
10 bucks hes running the debug program... and debug programs notify you of stack overflows...
but seriously... to the OP, provide some information...

-Dan
When General Patton died after World War 2 he went to the gates of Heaven to talk to St. Peter. The first thing he asked is if there were any Marines in heaven. St. Peter told him no, Marines are too rowdy for heaven. He then asked why Patton wanted to know. Patton told him he was sick of the Marines overshadowing the Army because they did more with less and were all hard-core sons of bitches. St. Peter reassured him there were no Marines so Patton went into Heaven. As he was checking out his new home he rounded a corner and saw someone in Marine Dress Blues. He ran back to St. Peter and yelled "You lied to me! There are Marines in heaven!" St. Peter said "Who him? That's just God. He wishes he were a Marine."
we dont need more info...
It is OBVIOUS from the message that, like the message,
his program is empty.
Need help? Sure, how can I help you sir?
"In order to understand recursion, you must first understand recursion."
My website dedicated to sorting algorithms
add cin.get();

hey, i could be right :p
"It's better to regret something you've done than to regret something you haven't done."

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement