RE: Method guards?

Started by
1 comment, last by silvermace 19 years, 5 months ago
Ok I have decided to delete the original post since it was a pretty stupid question made on my behalf, and I don't need more than two to point out the silly mistakes that I came up with. Thankyou again for everyone who contributed to the thread regardless.
Advertisement
Bah, you shouldn't have, it was a fine question.

Even the topic down there (points down) with the title "*Program suddenly ends Help Plz" and no post body shouldn't be deleted, because even though the request just by itself is a waste of time to address, it allows people to address the point that people need to explain their problems to a certain degree in order for us to help them.
to add to what monkey said, the point of these forumns is to provide a larger community knowledge base, so when someone else comes along they can search to see if the questions been asked before or not, and maybe save some time and effort! (thats the idea anyway)

deleting and moderating post is up to the staff and moderators, you're question was perfectly "sane" :)

-Danu
"I am a donut! Ask not how many tris/batch, but rather how many batches/frame!" -- Matthias Wloka & Richard Huddy, (GDC, DirectX 9 Performance)

http://www.silvermace.com/ -- My personal website

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement