Sign in to follow this  
motiz88

Slime Volleyball 3D

Some time ago I wrote a Windows game, called Slime Volleyball 3D, that's basically the same as the original & addictive Slime Volleyball (by Quin Pendragon), only 3D and somewhat better (in some respects). It was not meant to compete with commercial games. It was not even meant to compete with most freeware games. It's my first game - a self-teaching tool more than anything else. It's buggy. Don't be surprised if you can't run it properly (though I'd appreciate an e-mail if that happens). That being said, I think it's grown into something cool enough to share with other people. I've been sharing it with others for a while, really, but if you haven't heard of it yet, then it's all the same, isn't it? You're all more than welcome to check it out. It will probably remain a work-in-progress forever, as I'm always improving it, and never enough; If you like it, check it out again every now and then. You might be surprised. One thing I am really proud of is AI scripting support (yeah, with its own console and everything - can you say "overkill"? :D), but there is a severe shortage of programmers among the few visitors I get. If anyone who can put together a few lines of Pascal is interested: The site has a page with all the documentation you'll need. I desperately need scripts to put up for download, so please, PLEASE let me know if you write anything. Moti Zilberman Slime Volleyball 3D: http://slime3d.finewebhost.com/

Whoa, what an honor... (So _that's_ what it takes to get to you! :)) I think I meant to e-mail you about my game once, and if I didn't, it was because it really sucked back then.

Anyway, thanks a bunch. Needless to say the link back has always been there.

Sign in to follow this