Sign in to follow this  

Isometric Map Editor finally ready for download!

This topic is 4773 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hey all! alright, after my last post concerning some ideas i could put into this editor, ive finished adding some of them in and ive polished off the editor on a whole. there may be a few small bugs in it but i hope not :) anywho, its available for download now (free of course ;) ) from my website: Download Here just go down to "Download Isometric Map Editor" a 'click' (heh) make sure you look at the help menu and tutorials before you do anything else (trust me, it will help). if you try it out, i would love it if you could give me a reply/feedback on your thoughts of it. this editor's been about 2-3 months in the making and im very eager to see what others think of it! thanks again the_moo [Edited by - the_moo on November 15, 2004 3:46:49 AM]

I would like to try your program, but I can't make it run, because I get a message saying that I don't have ISDIALOG.DLL [crying].

Btw., I am using Win98.

ok got it working! the new file is downloadable now with added XP themes! i had forgotten to remove a reference to something i wasnt using anymore... oops!
Map Editor Download

anywho, it should be right now
thanks for letting me know about this all.
the_moo

edit: forgot to mention, if you dont have xp and it doesnt work, try deleting the .manifest file that comes with it. im not sure if it would effect non-xp users or not, just letting you know in case :)

[Edited by - the_moo on November 15, 2004 6:40:49 PM]

Sign in to follow this