Sign in to follow this  

Help!! im really confused

This topic is 4774 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Ok im not sure exactly what i need to know or what i need to have. But ill tell you what i need to do and hopfully you can help me. i want to create a program that i can activate small 12v lights and activate a varity of motors at different power levels and such. what i need to know is what is the best way to accomplish this im pretty confused about what to do.

Ive never attemped something like this before but I guess you could get some driver microchips off an electronics site which output the right current/voltage that your motors and lights need, and then run them from the outputs of Serial/Parallel/USB from your computer.

Like I say I aint done this before, but I guess thats the general route youll need to take.

that's a pretty cool link, i kind of want to break out my old lab kit and mess around with it :)

i've written programs for school for a microprocessor development kit, it's easy to make them light up lights. that link's probably a better bet for you because that cable is much cheaper than a microprocessor, and you don't need to learn which pins do what for the microprocessor or the instruction set to program it

This topic is 4774 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.