Sign in to follow this  

OBLIVION

This topic is 4759 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, I am the Lead Designer of OBLIVION. Our project was started OCT 3rd 04 and what we have so far can be veiwed at WWW.Sledgehammerproductions.net If you are seeking a project, we could use some extras at this point. You can find out more information about pay and benifits on the site. Below is one sample image that might pique your interest. Good luck on your games fellas. [Edited by - Spiderweb on November 14, 2004 9:44:40 PM]

Actually, the Elder Scrolls series has been using "Oblivion" as a part of the world for 10 years or so... I don't think anyone can dispute the name with them.
Not to mention, they started on Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion right after Morrowind, so it's already been in the works for a couple of years...

Are the pages really loading that slow. I thought they added some flare to the page lol. Thank you guys for info on the Name problem. That seems to be an issue for me now. I will have to change that asap. Any suggestions? This is a space sim game so the name really needs to have a space feel to it. Something Expansive. Thank you for the information.

Sign in to follow this