OBLIVION

Started by
9 comments, last by GameDev.net 19 years, 4 months ago
Hello, I am the Lead Designer of OBLIVION. Our project was started OCT 3rd 04 and what we have so far can be veiwed at WWW.Sledgehammerproductions.net If you are seeking a project, we could use some extras at this point. You can find out more information about pay and benifits on the site. Below is one sample image that might pique your interest. Good luck on your games fellas. [Edited by - Spiderweb on November 14, 2004 9:44:40 PM]
Troy Gann3d artist/Webmaster/SFXSpiderweb@Keywaves.com
Advertisement
Looks good! But maybe this belongs on the HELP WANTED forum.

In need of a writer?
Your usage of "peak" is most likely incorrect. You'd want to use "pique" instead.
Tekkno
At this time I am the lead writer, but thank you for offering. If I hear of anything that I think you would like, I will shoot you a post over here and let ya know.
Felt obliged to let you know the upcoming Elder Scrolls game is called Oblivion. Might think about a new name for yourselves :)
Or check if the name is already trademarked (get it if it's not). If you can prove you have been using it longer than you can fight for it.
Actually, the Elder Scrolls series has been using "Oblivion" as a part of the world for 10 years or so... I don't think anyone can dispute the name with them.
Not to mention, they started on Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion right after Morrowind, so it's already been in the works for a couple of years...
You may want to consider taking those very very annoying transitions off of your web page. They where so slow I had to leave.
Write more poetry.http://www.Me-Zine.org
Alright thanks a lot!
Are the pages really loading that slow. I thought they added some flare to the page lol. Thank you guys for info on the Name problem. That seems to be an issue for me now. I will have to change that asap. Any suggestions? This is a space sim game so the name really needs to have a space feel to it. Something Expansive. Thank you for the information.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement