[java] NEWBIE

Started by
5 comments, last by Stelman 23 years, 6 months ago
1)I java only for websites? 2)Is it difficult? 3)What is vb script and java script?
Advertisement
1.) java.sun.com is the best source for java
2.) no not if you understand it (itds easier than C++)
3.) vb and java script are 2 entirely different languages and you can do games in them.

I wish there was a button on my monitor to turn up the intellegince.
Theres a button called 'brightness' but it doesn't work
I wish there was a button on my monitor to turn up the intellegince. Theres a button called 'brightness' but it doesn't work
1.) java.sun.com is the best source for java
2.) no not if you understand it (itds easier than C++)
3.) vb and java script are 2 entirely different languages and you can do games in them.

I wish there was a button on my monitor to turn up the intellegince. Theres a button called 'brightness' but it doesn't work
oops!

i miss read your fist question java can run as stand alone applications

Java can be used to create stand-alone applications which run through an interpreter (or Java Virtual Machine). A web browser just has one of these interpreters built in, but only for Applets, which are just a type of java program.

If you have done C/C++ before Java doesnt take too long to get the hang of but you have to understand object orientated programming well.

VB script and java-script are for webpage only and dont have anything to do with Java (except that Sun Microsystems helped to develop java-script).

- Daniel
VG Games
- DanielMy homepage
Thanks for the help!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement