Estimating surface curvature of .x 3Dfilesc..

Started by
16 comments, last by Sneftel 19 years, 5 months ago
Hi all

Can any programmer develop my problem I can pay for his servicecc or does anybody know place who is providing that kind of service please let me know urgently.
Advertisement
As I run my own business, I don't have the luxury of much free time. I can easily provide some help for you regarding DirectX and most general graphics technologies, since they are very familiar to me and therefore the questions regarding it do not take much time to answer.

However, as I'm not an expert on curvature calculation, writing a working implementation would take at least few whole days to make and test - I just don't have the necessary free time to do that.

I hope you understand my situation - I don't genuinely want to disregard you or any others in need of help.

-Nik

Niko Suni

Hi Nik
I am very sorry for bothering youc. Thank you very much for your valuable comments..

Best Regards
Dud

PS: after ten hours I must find the solution but it is impossible for me as a beginner. Thatfs why I need to do this work as soon as possible. Then I can pay some one,,, only this time I wanted someonefs help after that I will learn DirectX much deeperc

[Edited by - dud3d on November 15, 2004 2:17:53 PM]
There are several brilliant people in the GDNet boards, which may have better knowledge than me about the subject at hand. I just noticed your question first :)

I wish you success in tackling the problem at hand!

-Nik

PS. No need to be sorry; I regret that I cannot help you more.
One thing needs to be mentioned, though: I'm a firm believer of the concept that you should at least try to learn through your problems yourself before going over the lowest point of a fence. It has been proven as a good philosophy to follow in life in general, though it may not seem the easiest way... [smile]

Niko Suni

Quote:Original post by dud3d
Hi Nik
I am very sorry for bothering youc. Thank you very much for your valuable comments..

Best Regards
Dud

PS: after ten hours I must find the solution but it is impossible for me as a beginner. Thatfs why I need to do this work as soon as possible. Then I can pay some one,,, only this time I wanted someonefs help after that I will learn DirectX much deeperc
Ten hours is too little time to take on this project from the ground level, even for most professional programmers. How did you get yourself in such trouble? :)

Niko Suni

This is one of my assignments.. From last week few I am learning directX to do thisc but I have been trying to solve by myself since day before yesterday. But still I couldnftc thatfs why did I post my problem to this forum.
Asking for solutions to homework problems is not tolerated. Offering to pay people to do your homework for you is REALLY REALLY not tolerated. Mention it again and get a perma-ban.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement