(request) lighthouse3d

Started by
9 comments, last by Fruny 19 years, 4 months ago
has anyone got this site www.lighthouse3d.com saved on his/her computer? I cannot reach it. Please contact me if you have any *mht file or any saved version of the site. (tiwummbihaou at hotmail dot com)
Advertisement
The site connects just fine, what is your problem?
"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan
It may be an internal network problem I don't know it says:

Connection Failed
The system returned:

(113) No route to host

The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

Your cache administrator is ......@.....edu
Looks like a problem with your university's network (are you using a proxy?). Try going through the WayBack Machine, try connecting from another machine, calling the Help Desk, or something like that.

[Edited by - Fruny on November 22, 2004 11:46:48 AM]
"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan
By the way the WayBack Machine you said is also nothing but a page telling me that the page is not found and I think I am going to send a mail to the system admin. (I think this link also works for you guys)
Thank you..
Quote:Original post by Fruny
Try going through the WayBack Machine

I think Fruny meant this site http://www.archive.org/, as the link would most likely direct everyone to a "Page not Found" page
If you forget the http:// in a link, the forum thinks the link is to a relative path on GameDev, instead of an absolute path
Oops. I borked the link. Fixing it right now.
download.com has an offline browser. download winhttrack or something like that. download the site, and never have to connect to it again.
Quote:Original post by rpgdeveloper
download.com has an offline browser. download winhttrack or something like that. download the site, and never have to connect to it again.

If the machine he is on could access that site, he wouldn't be having this problem at all.
Disclaimer: "I am in no way qualified to present advice on any topic concerning anything and can not be held responsible for any damages that my advice may incurr (due to neither my negligence nor yours)"
Yep you are right (it's a "she" though)

the system admin told me to ask you guys over which service provider you are connecting the site.

They said that they tried from here and also from outside the campus, however the site is still unaccessible to me and
I still need the site offline.

Can anybody who can connect the site tell me which service provider he uses
or
can anybody save this bloody site and send me via msn or sth. like that.

Thanks

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement