Hook Tutorial?

Started by
5 comments, last by nagromo 19 years, 5 months ago
Where can I find a tutorial on hooks in the Windows API? [Edited by - LlamaFood on November 23, 2004 9:41:39 AM]
Advertisement
The MSDN is a good start. If you want a keyboard hook, you need to register it in a DLL. I presume you mean in C++, but there shouldn't be much difference between VB, C# and C++.
I hope you're feeling 1337.
uhm, there are plenty of tutorials out there using google. So why are you trying to learn about hooking? Computer Based Instruction?

Sorry, but when someone just registers today and all of a sudden is asking questions about hooking, something seems suspicious...

If you are a legitimate coder you would have posted some of your own code and asking for specific questions, because any halfway decent coder usually does it this way...
No big deal. Just take an assembly class or open a good Randall Hyde Book. Thanks for the link Toxic! Very nice!!
Basically, there is a infinite or practically infinite set of things, that includes things such as pluto and quicksort and special relativity, and fart of ant in some specific hive.-Dmytry
Quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
uhm, there are plenty of tutorials out there using google. So why are you trying to learn about hooking? Computer Based Instruction?

Sorry, but when someone just registers today and all of a sudden is asking questions about hooking, something seems suspicious...

If you are a legitimate coder you would have posted some of your own code and asking for specific questions, because any halfway decent coder usually does it this way...

Shush, its a valid question. Assume innocence unless all evidence indicates otherwise.
--God has paid us the intolerable compliment of loving us, in the deepest, most tragic, most inexorable sense.- C.S. Lewis
If you just want a basic tutorial use Google. Come here with more specific questions.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement