Game Ideas

Started by
4 comments, last by GroZZleR 19 years, 4 months ago
Hey all I'v gotten into flash latley and am thinking about making a flash game with animations similar to the ones from this game http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/201306 check that link out to see what animations I mean. Anyways i have been brainstorming and I can not think of a good story line or any ideas for a game? Any idead from you guys that could help get me started?
Advertisement
Try to save the princess being held captive in the ivory tower?
[size=2]aliak.net
that was pretty good idea but comon people keep em comming! Person who helps me start of with an idea will recieve full credits in the game and will be one of the first to beta test it :) SO keep the ideas commin
Have you done anything in Flash before? If you haven't I'd suggest doing a Pong clone before you do anything too complex. It will let you get a grip on the environment and give you a sense of your current capabilities.
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [Contact]
hahahah I've got tons of them, ok how about this,... your character has a normal life except he things he's got a memmory problem until one day he goes to lunch to find the restraunt he alwasy goes, is now on the exact opisite side fo the street, so he writes himself a note,... well three weeks later the shop is one block further down the street. They didn't move, but he reads his note to realized that his note matched his memory, and the building has moved. Things start changing more and more and he has to make a map each night to get to work, and he's got stacks of maps he draws every morning to match the real map nailed to his desk. Every last map he draws is not the same as the next one on the stack.

Plot killing information:
Your character's life is another person's dreams, so he has fun and starts pulling a matrix and starts messing with mofia and he becomes powerful. Only to find that the mob boss is the guy who's actually having this dream. And he can't kill him or he will die, instead he has to take over this guys dream to become him. Ending, he wakes up in the dreamers body when he wins the mind battle. The game should be first person twink shooter, with few cut aways to animation.

If you need another, let me know.
BladeStoneOwner, WolfCrown.com
Ask in the Design Forum, you'll get all sorts of creative folks to help you out.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement