Collapse Type Game Finally Completed!!!!!

Started by
2 comments, last by andyb716 19 years, 4 months ago
Hi, I have finally completed a game that you can actually install and play. It doesn't have the best graphics, thats because I did them myself. It is programming in c++ and Directx9 october update. Please download it and try it for yourself. And feel free to give any comments negative or positive I don't care. And please comment on the source code. I think its pretty sloppy, but I've only been programming games for a year. It comes with my library for creating games which is called glib. And the app folder is the source code for the game. The folder called blockparty is the released version and the setup for the game. And please tell me what your computer specs are. If the game gives any errors or you just want to say YOUR GAME SUCKS or YOUR GAME ROCKS, is fine with me. thanks heres the link Click here to download Block Party
Advertisement
So what do you guys think?
I thought it was pretty good.

I didnt like the way the blocks came down from the top though.
Quote:Michael TanczosCut that shit out. You shouldn't be spying on other people.. especially your parents. If your dad wanted to look at horses having sex with transexual eskimo midgets, that's his business and not yours.
thanks for the comment, is there a reason you dont like the blocks falling from the top, is it too fast? Is is the way they fall or what. If you could change anything what would it be. I'm thinking about have game modes, like on collapse but they wouldn't be the same.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement