Sign in to follow this  
C_Programmer0101

Newbee Study Group

GotenRulezU    100
i'll study with you.
Hit me up aim at wnxdurfinator or email me at ssjcoryfisher@hotmail.com
I love thinking :)
Many ideas in my brain. Reply here if you think you would want to get together. I know c++ java win32 and some d3d

yayo_99    150
I'm with you my friend!!!

my MSN:
yayo_99@hotmail.com

So let's get starting...
I'm studing in my University C++ for a year, so I'm not that newbe, but I'll absolutly like to join you guys!!

Sincerely:

Yayo

NoSuchMethod    169
Hey, I've been around a while, but I remember being a newbie well enough. If you need any help, send me an email: nosuchmethod@earthlink.net. There are plenty of other people who float through gamedev that would probably be more than happy to give you guys some advice, answer questions, or whatever. Just ask nice. Have fun!

elitentity    122
Hi! Do you mind if I join (even though it is a little late)? My AIM and Yahoo is elitentity. MSN: elitentity@yahoo.com. I'm a total newb in C++ but I've made a few simple games in C#.

sweetu    122
hey
i m also new b and want to join ur groups. i have a very good knowledge of C++ and also know the WIN32.right now i m learning DirectX and i also made 2 game.very little.
u can free to mail me on tejas@tatvasoft.com

B_Knight    100
hm i'm in :D:D: i whant to do anything as long as it is C++ :D:D
my mail is liviuemanuel@yahoo.com (and if somebody has yahoo messanger you can always find me there)
i know VC++ for now...

I am using msn messenger and when I get home from work I will put you guys on my contact list so we can talk and share Ideas. I am new to C++ programming and I started in Python which is similar. I am looking forward to working with all of you on our journey to be the best!!!!!! LETS HAVE FUN GUYS!!! =)

jaikc    122
was thinking of starting something similar myself .. but since you've beaten me to it...

msn: jaikc@bluebottle.com
aim: jaikcAIM