• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
zergdeath1

just completed Pong

This topic is 4957 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I just finished pong. And I am now wondering what game to make next. I am up to the last cone 3D tut and was wondering what game I should make next, for my skill level. And more importantly how I should go about doing it?

Advertisement
I wouldn't know how to put it up, and it is not worth the touble to find out how.

Should people bow before me anyway for just being me?

really though how would I go about making Tetris? I cants use the thread because I dont understand DX I am using SDL. How would I create multiple instances of the differant objects?

Zergdeath, I've been working on a Tetris clone for about 2 weeks now. I haven't made much progress due to my busy schedule but take a look at my topics in the Math & Physics forum and here. They may be of some help.

I really dont think that I am ready for tetris. I am having a lot of trouble understanding the last two tuts from cone3D and you post is way above my level. I dont know what to make?

Also in favor of reusing topics could someone help me understand the bitmap fonts from cone 3D I understand none of it.

you can try breakout.

or, use your imagination dude. come up with something completely unique. something simple, but totally unique. someone had to come up with pong and tetris in the first place. all it takes is one idea.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!