• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Xsis

In need of a tutorial to start off, (basic to learn!)

This topic is 5131 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

All I want is a tutorial is about everything how it works, what it means and so on. And yes, I think i'm the worst here, the biggest newb of them all. But my way of learning is to tell me exact everything what it does, what it means etc. So.. Anyone out there who got one? :D Programming Language: C++ Program (compiler): Dev-C++ Knowledge about C++: Absolute NOTHING!

Advertisement
go for gametutorials.com they are GREAT. You also have very good support over e-mail (quick responses) and the tutorials are game orientated which means you really do something with the things you learn. Did them myself a month ago and I certainly do not regret it :D

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!