any game programmers in Georgia, USA?

Started by
3 comments, last by Kelly G 19 years, 4 months ago
hi i live in Athens georgia and i am just starting this whole game stuff. i am trying to get into game proggramming. i was just wondering if someone that lives in georgia would email me or call me or i can call you becuz this stuff is fustrating and i need to hear some ones voice. i am serious i probally own 4 books on c and c++ and i have tricks and tips for the windows game proggramming gurus. i just am tired of reading long books they just give me head aches. i am thinking of taking a class but that class doesnt teach you how to acsully program the game instead you just copy and paste every thing. also if any body is interested in joining maybe a future game team once i get good at this shit that would be awsome. well that is my boring story. my email: Adamgleason@earthlink.net [ etnu ] Please don't post personal information like that. Thanks [/ etnu] [Edited by - Etnu on November 26, 2004 1:31:26 AM]
-
+click here to veiw sig
+My Myspace
+[email=webmaster@hideoutgear.com]Email Me[/email]
Advertisement
Please take out your phone number. Only give it to those that are interested in helping you. Posting it freely like you have it now will only get you weird phone calls.
There is an IGDA chapter in Atlanta: clickme

Next Meeting: December 14th, 7pm-9pm @ Art Institute of Atlanta
Next Meet-up: December 21st, 7pm @ Fellini's Pizza -- Howell Mill Rd.
John BoltonLocomotive Games (THQ)Current Project: Destroy All Humans (Wii). IN STORES NOW!
I'm from North GA (an hour from athens), But I have'nt touched the 3D stuff yet cause I'm still learning the Language.

If you wanna talk, pm me through here first and get yahoo messenger.

Take care.
I too am from Athens. I'm far too busy to get involved with anything right now, but if you are willing to wait a month or two, I'll see what I can do.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement