• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
X5-Programmer

Camera for my game!

This topic is 5050 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, Im in the camera part of my game and I need some help with my camera, my camera will have the this ability. mouse controlled camera system. Players will be able to zoom far out to get more of the tactical view but will also be able to zoom all the way in to first person view for a more personal feel to the game. also camera is on the other mouse button, which is our mouse move or mouse look, which will allow you to cruise around the world while moving the camera around your character. The camera also sticks so that whatever angle you leave it at, it'll stay there, over axel position Like in RPG games. I hope anyone can help me out here, I realy need it to work. Thanks.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!