• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Mystic Gunman

Crazy Idea

This topic is 5135 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have this crazy Idea. I will buy an N64. I will also buy another computer. I will send my game to the other computer. I will then Break open the N64. I will uninstall the part where you put games in. Then I will install it into my computer. Good Idea or Bad Idea.

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
Doesn't work like that at all. Not even remotely. Judging by this and your other posts, you really need to start from the ground up and you should probably wait untill you turn 12 first.

what exactly did you have in mind? to play n64 games on your computer? or to develop n64 games? either way, not gonna work that way... but if you're just looking to play old games, there are better resources than this for doing that. if you want to develop games, then do a lot of reading and start playing around with code. or just get a point and click program and make cheesy stuff.

good luck.
nate.

Quote:
Original post by Mystic Gunman
I am 12
Which means you lied in the registration process.

We don't allow people under the age of 13 to have accounts, for legal reasons. Sorry.

This topic is 5135 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.