[web] Critique my new phpbb theme

Started by
3 comments, last by jumpjumpjump 19 years, 4 months ago
I have made a matching theme for phpbb until I can make a forum system for my CMS. What are your oppinions, thoughts, and what did you think immediately when you saw it? crxgames.com/spade/portal click the forum link ;)
Advertisement
Looks similar to the Windows Theme. Now you just need something for the title bar.
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [Contact]
Only 2 points:

1) Left and right margins take up a lot of space (I think you're only using about 900 pixels of my 1024 pixel real-estate).
2) The top-menu bar doesn't fit in. The text "login to check your private messages" is very long, causing the "log in" menu item to appear on the second row. If you have fixed (1) then this wouldn't have happened at all.

Also, you might want to change your icons from the default subSilver to something more matching.

<hr />
Sander Marechal<small>[Lone Wolves][Hearts for GNOME][E-mail][Forum FAQ]</small>

looks nice, although you should change the icons as Sander said
[ ThumbView: Adds thumbnail support for DDS, PCX, TGA and 16 other imagetypes for Windows XP Explorer. ] [ Chocolate peanuts: Brazilian recipe for home made chocolate covered peanuts. Pure coding pleasure. ]
Thanks for the replies. Should update it soon.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement