• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

AngelScript 1.10.1a - STABLE (2004/11/26) - bug fix (2004/11/29)

This topic is 4801 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Recommended Posts

I've released a few minor bug fixes for the stable version.
  • The tokenizer wasn't able to handle string constants that ended with two backslashes (thanks Scott "waheyluggage" Newby)
  • The calling convention asCALL_CDECL_OBJFIRST wasn't working for functions with parameters
  • rvalue was not verified to be initialized in assignments [Edited by - WitchLord on November 29, 2004 1:21:46 PM]

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Advertisement
    I just noticed another bug in AngelScript. The compiler doesn't convert values to the parameter type when calculating the function arguments. If you're having this problem, the work around is to do an explicit conversion.

    I've fixed this for the release of 1.10.1b, which I hope will be out in a few days.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Sign in to follow this  

    • Advertisement