Sign in to follow this  
Adam Gleason

CALLING ALL NEWBS CLICK HERE!!!

ok all newbie C++ programmers go to my website at http://newbiegroup500.tripod.com/ it has a chatroom, Forums, News, and links to lots of online tutorials. also plz join the mailing list to keep updated

i know it isnt like we are enemys or anything i am just trying to start a study group too. you guys had like 20 people i only want like 5 or 6 people. and i put you guys web site link on my site. isnt it www.thenewgameprojects.net

first off adam...i don't know what your talkin about...www.thenewgameprojects.net...doesn't excist...secondly...we r just tryin to learn c++ together...don't c y you made your own web site which doesn't function right, when gamedev has everything you need...i don't think they would appreciate your advertisement through there website...but i could be wrong...if they don't care then...hell i think i might make my own website and publisize...what do you think staff and moderator's???....

i do like your site's design though..

Quote:
Original post by grim_reaper7
first off adam...i don't know what your talkin about...www.thenewgameprojects.net...doesn't excist...secondly...we r just tryin to learn c++ together...don't c y you made your own web site which doesn't function right, when gamedev has everything you need...i don't think they would appreciate your advertisement through there website...but i could be wrong...if they don't care then...hell i think i might make my own website and publisize...what do you think staff and moderator's???....

i do like your site's design though..

well..........you........have......got.....your....point

But isn't 'this' somewhat easyer to read?

well i dont exactlly know what your problem is grim reaper. i am just going to delete it anyways. i just got bored and wanted to make a website. you guys were being a holes about me helping you so............

whohh...HOLD UP! that is uncalled for adam! like i said b4...i liked you site...but i respect gamedev and there helping me meet new programmers, when advertise another, that isn't good business eticate. Especially from their SITE! Adam i love your enthusiasm, please don't bring me or my name down because i am calling you out!

best of luck to you and your endeavor's!

grim

Quote:
Original post by grim_reaper7
...don't c y you made your own web site which doesn't function right, when gamedev has everything you need...

I dont think your keyboard is functioning correctly.

-Nick

Sign in to follow this