CALLING ALL NEWBS CLICK HERE!!!

Started by
11 comments, last by OffDaHizzleN 19 years, 4 months ago
ok all newbie C++ programmers go to my website at http://newbiegroup500.tripod.com/ it has a chatroom, Forums, News, and links to lots of online tutorials. also plz join the mailing list to keep updated
-
+click here to veiw sig
+My Myspace
+[email=webmaster@hideoutgear.com]Email Me[/email]
Advertisement
Teh cloes?
- A momentary maniac with casual delusions.
Nah. But teh moev.
is this a spin off of c-programmers little group...hmmmm...i should think so!
Grim_reaper7Lamp Geekz
it might be a spinoff but its got structure which works 90% of the time. Good luck adam
Come ON ADAM, we talked about this... but ok, it's your desission...
i know it isnt like we are enemys or anything i am just trying to start a study group too. you guys had like 20 people i only want like 5 or 6 people. and i put you guys web site link on my site. isnt it www.thenewgameprojects.net
-
+click here to veiw sig
+My Myspace
first off adam...i don't know what your talkin about...www.thenewgameprojects.net...doesn't excist...secondly...we r just tryin to learn c++ together...don't c y you made your own web site which doesn't function right, when gamedev has everything you need...i don't think they would appreciate your advertisement through there website...but i could be wrong...if they don't care then...hell i think i might make my own website and publisize...what do you think staff and moderator's???....

i do like your site's design though..
Grim_reaper7Lamp Geekz
Quote:Original post by grim_reaper7
first off adam...i don't know what your talkin about...www.thenewgameprojects.net...doesn't excist...secondly...we r just tryin to learn c++ together...don't c y you made your own web site which doesn't function right, when gamedev has everything you need...i don't think they would appreciate your advertisement through there website...but i could be wrong...if they don't care then...hell i think i might make my own website and publisize...what do you think staff and moderator's???....

i do like your site's design though..

well..........you........have......got.....your....point

But isn't 'this' somewhat easyer to read?
well i dont exactlly know what your problem is grim reaper. i am just going to delete it anyways. i just got bored and wanted to make a website. you guys were being a holes about me helping you so............
-
+click here to veiw sig
+My Myspace

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement