Sign in to follow this  
OmegaGiant

(Targeted towards seasoned programmers)

I'm having trouble finding a good tutorial for a complete newbie...most are directed to people with a little experiance and knowledge of loops and arrays, can anyone help me find of?

Er - thanks for nothing?

Did you click on the clicky? Did you follow the page down to find the rather large section on tutorials?

Sorry - but how does that not meet what you asked for?

Jim.

Quote:
Original post by OmegaGiant
Uh...Thanks jim...for nothing. Leiavoi I'm downloading it now, thanks alot!!!

Be careful. That's not exactly the best attitude to have when seeking help around here. The Forum FAQ is a very useful resource and you're supposed to read it before posting anyways.

You weren't specific on what you needed help for. You didn't say "a complete newbie in C++", you said "a complete newbie". The Forum FAQ covers it all.

Are we heading towards another one man army making the very next blockbuster MMORPG ?? 0_o

I'm going to shut up now, too many flame wars about MMORPGs and newbies these days

The forum FAQ is indeed an excellent resource for beginners. Also Start Here answers many common beginner questions. If you want more specific tutorials than that, you'll need to provide some more specific information for us - what language you're using, etc.

You may need to check out some books on the basics of your chosen language, in order to learn the concepts so that you can use more advanced tutorials.