Sign in to follow this  
evanofsky

Demo

Okay, here's my demo so far, it's called Red Moon. The key presses are a little messy, and it gets an error when it quits, but see what you think. Also, I'd like to know how the mouselook works. I recently upgraded my graphics card and the mouselook was totally different. Here are the controls: W, A, S, D = Move Mouse = Look Mouse Button 1 = Fire F = Toggle third person T = Toggle wireframe terrain mode Here's the zip file: Red Moon Demo Also, here's the Red Moon Home Page: Red Moon Home Page Let me know what you think!

Quote:
Original post by graveyard filla
put screenshots on your page. i won't download anything without screenshots, and im sure others are like me as well.

:: raises hand ::

most common solution: do you guys have directx9.0? most xp machines are 8.0 is you didnt update them.

on your side evan... i cant really tell wether you initialised direct3d or directx graphics. since 8.0 all direct3d and directdraw are gone, and merged into directx graphics.. did you take that into account?

last thing: did you call the directx9 interface for iunknown, or did you just call it? and did you call the directx9 interface after you called the dirextx (1.0) interface?