Sign in to follow this  

Showing of PASCAL work

This topic is 4754 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Well, i made a few programs during my first 2 years of Pascal programming, and I just wan't to share them with you all. If you run these application, don't be scared there is nothing wrong with monitor :) it's the old 320x200X8 resolution. They were orinally made for Dos using TPascal 7.0, so they may not run on some systems. The first program I wan't to show is the game called Strike, it's a pong game with graphics (the game is kinda hard), but it's not the thing I wan't to show, it's the graphic editor draw256 I made for this game, it's a 320x200 resolution graphics editor.By the limitations of the screen size I could not made icons understandable. The editor works pretty well, there is some flickering though, flood fill is not the thing I knew how to do then. Just press Esc to quit it at any time. And btw it saves to my special format trk which is plain 1 byte per pixel. here is screen from my editor :). kinda user friendly interface :) The first screen shows the option to select background - pink,black,white. The red bars select the size of the image you want to work with ,their sizes can be found in a1-a4.dat files.If none of them selected the fullscreen size is selected. Then if you press blue button the editor starts :).(with black color by default) tnx to Jimmy Valavanis for screen. strike.zip [Edited by - DMINATOR on December 6, 2004 1:48:46 PM]

Tnx I really appreciate that, but I am having some problems, I used this old trick several times but it actually refuses to show it windowed.I think it's winXp problem.

Sign in to follow this