Sign in to follow this  

[web] New CMS system[Status: Almost beta]

This topic is 4761 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

As some of you may have noticed, I am developing a Content Management System(CMS), called NerdCMS(until a better name comes to me, heck suggest some names). NerdCMS!!!! So far I have an administration page, user system(minus profile editing), and a xhtml Strict style. I am planning on finishing up the first beta by friday, it will include a user system(auth access and all that mumbo jumbo), and all pages will need to be made manually, similar to how rob does it, but this is using a template class(Smarty [grin]). Basically when I release the beta I want people to screw the system up without editing code. You know sql injections, find template bugs, other errors, installer errors, etc, etc. So now that you have a little history, what do you think so far? As stated above, anyone got a better name? What do you think of the template? Fonts? Basically I want your full opinion. Also if you find any bugs, please post them on the forum. I would also like to note that the forum template doesn't count as xhtml strict, nor does the forum count as part of the CMS.

This topic is 4761 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.