[web] New CMS system[Status: Almost beta]

Started by
4 comments, last by jumpjumpjump 19 years, 4 months ago
As some of you may have noticed, I am developing a Content Management System(CMS), called NerdCMS(until a better name comes to me, heck suggest some names). NerdCMS!!!! So far I have an administration page, user system(minus profile editing), and a xhtml Strict style. I am planning on finishing up the first beta by friday, it will include a user system(auth access and all that mumbo jumbo), and all pages will need to be made manually, similar to how rob does it, but this is using a template class(Smarty [grin]). Basically when I release the beta I want people to screw the system up without editing code. You know sql injections, find template bugs, other errors, installer errors, etc, etc. So now that you have a little history, what do you think so far? As stated above, anyone got a better name? What do you think of the template? Fonts? Basically I want your full opinion. Also if you find any bugs, please post them on the forum. I would also like to note that the forum template doesn't count as xhtml strict, nor does the forum count as part of the CMS.
Advertisement
Edit profile is done, I am going to play with the administration side now. Beta will be out friday.
Sorry, didn't release it today, I was busy, but it is almost finished. I also made some blocks :).
I've gone four days without sleep now, waiting in anticipation.
You're killing me [grin].
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [Contact]
I'm going to halt the release and remove as many tables as I can, I now finished up my CSS table stuff, and I can now make tables with divs easier than with tables. You know you like it! ;)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement