• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Thrawn80

Completing Parameter List

This topic is 4940 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all! I've been using Visual C++ 6.1 for quite some time. I'm writing simple prototyping games based on a game engine. However, this game engine is written and compiled in LIB form. Which means static lib, I do not have the source codes but I do have all the header files for this game library. May I ask, what should I do in order to see this? Object *a = new Object(); a-> (at this point, a list will appear to show a list of methods and attributes in this Object class) I can see this list for classes created in the local workspace, but I can't see any of those that belongs to the game engine. Can anyone help me please? It's tedious to keep referring to the game engine header files for the object constructor. Thanks a lot!

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!