Hey

Started by
17 comments, last by gjivan72 19 years, 4 months ago
Hey ok i read the FAQ Im 15 i know HTML and i know a bit about basic and quite a bit about computers I made some flash movies but they are crappy Well i want to make games i know its harder then just saying but is there any click and go ones or click and help you program and such like that ?? THanks
Advertisement
www.clickteam.com offers some applications which are point and click

I am not sure if thats what you want but the apps are pretty good i used a few just for fun. Just look under products.
Bring more Pain
hey THanks ill look there in a second i guess ill fread the faq but is that wehre i should begin its good but u know sometimes its good to hear experince people well tell me
also there some program named dark basic which can create playstation games well i heard that it can. you also program using basic. there is also one from 3d rad i haven't tried it yet but it sounds good.

I don't know if there's any better programs around but i do know these are the programs i heard about or used. try googling game creator app. or something similar.

[Edited by - owiley on December 1, 2004 7:01:42 PM]
Bring more Pain
Since you've already made some movies in flash, why not try making a game in flash too.
the only thing diferent from movie design and games are that game take input and logic(in other words they're interactive) while movies just gives output(not very interactive)
Bring more Pain
lol yeah i know movies and games

Thanks alot First off THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST ACTIVE FOURMS EVER!!!!! AND BEST

Well have you guys heard of 3d Game Studio i think someone at my school bought like the full version or something

Well i dont know about flash games i dont like actionscript that much even though its nice in mac mx
a little it's supposely good but i don't know never tried it...and since it uses c programming language it would be the best way to go if you are seriously thinking about programming games....
Bring more Pain
Flash is quite easy to learn as well as Visual Basic.
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [Contact]
oo cool i guess ill try but any one use 3d rad , dark basic, or game studio?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement