[.net] Sample Framework

Started by
2 comments, last by MarcusLM 19 years, 4 months ago
Anyone know of any good tutorials/explainations for using the MDX Sample Framework? Microsoft's site has almost nothing on it except for a reference. I've looked at the Empty Project sample, but I would love to find something that explains it from a higher level. Marcus
Advertisement
Assuming you're talking about the latest releases, there should be an entire folder devoted to SDK examples in your install directory.
- k2"Choose a job you love, and you'll never have to work a day in your life." — Confucius"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will get you everywhere." — Albert Einstein"Money is the most egalitarian force in society. It confers power on whoever holds it." — Roger Starr{General Programming Forum FAQ} | {Blog/Journal} | {[email=kkaitan at gmail dot com]e-mail me[/email]} | {excellent webhosting}
Yep, search for the EmptyProject, it is good starting point. Unfortunately I can't figure this out:

How can I draw simple triangle on the screen using the sample framework? I can do that easily without the framework, and when I just move the working code to the project that uses the sample framework, nothing works?
Like I said, I have been looking at the EmptyProject sample included with the SDK. I was really looking for more of a high level look at it. What I really want is a tutorial where someone has actually written something simple like pong or breakout using this framework.

It looks like Tom Miller has a book coming out that makes use of the sample framework. But it doesn't help me much if it's not available yet.

Anyway, thanks for the replies.

Marcus

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement