• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Poldi

GLSL header problem

This topic is 5043 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I have a problem, i want to make an aplication the uses the glslang shading language. Unfortunately i cannot compile my sourcecodes, cause i lack the headers. eg.: FNGLCREATEPROGRAMOBJECTARBPROC glCreateProgramObjectARB = NULL; PFNGLDELETEOBJECTARBPROC glDeleteObjectARB = NULL; PFNGLUSEPROGRAMOBJECTARBPROC glUseProgramObjectARB = NULL; PFNGLCREATESHADEROBJECTARBPROC glCreateShaderObjectARB = NULL; PFNGLSHADERSOURCEARBPROC glShaderSourceARB = NULL; PFNGLCOMPILESHADERARBPROC glCompileShaderARB = NULL; PFNGLGETOBJECTPARAMETERIVARBPROC glGetObjectParameterivARB = NULL; PFNGLATTACHOBJECTARBPROC glAttachObjectARB = NULL; PFNGLGETINFOLOGARBPROC glGetInfoLogARB = NULL; PFNGLLINKPROGRAMARBPROC glLinkProgramARB = NULL; PFNGLGETUNIFORMLOCATIONARBPROC glGetUniformLocationARB = NULL; PFNGLUNIFORM4FARBPROC glUniform4fARB = NULL; PFNGLUNIFORM1IARBPROC glUniform1iARB = NULL; GLhandleARB g_programObj; GLhandleARB g_vertexShader; GLhandleARB g_fragmentShader; GLuint g_location_testTexture;*/ doesnt work at all. im running fedora core 2 with a nvidia card(fx5900) and kernel2.6.7 - can anybody tell me where to optain the necessary headers, so i can compile my software, i wasnt sucessfull googling for 2 days.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!