Hack.net

Started by
1,333 comments, last by RedZep 18 years, 7 months ago
Quote:Original post by Vampyre_Dark
Also, this is posted at ninebows

1110000 1101100 1110011 1000001100111 1100101 1110100 100000101111 1110100 1110111 1101111

???

Read the first post?
Alas, what the greasy poo does "27 26 30+3 11+1 15 22+1 23-1 23-1 22-2" mean...
Advertisement
I figured that thing on /two was something with postfix evaluation, but i'm not sure.

edit: I don't think so, not enough operators for it to work out.
Quote:Original post by disease332000
Read the first post?

Oops [embarrass]. Yeah I read it. I wasn't paying close attention until after a few people posted, and by then I forgot about it. I was thinking you went from hack.net directly to the /two folder. [embarrass]
Perhaps its a password or sequence to open somthing? Port knocking access sequence?
Rate me up.
I'm pretty sure it's not something on the same domain, 'cause I did a google search for pages on the same domain as ninebows.com and it only turned up three results (ninebows.com, /two & /three)
-LuctusIn the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move - Douglas Adams
well google only links to page he finds & only finds page that are linked somewhere so if no one found the solution yet & there is no direct link on that website it's not on google (beside having it not be on google is as simple as asking for google not to add it in your page)
Quote:Original post by aftermath
Perhaps its a password or sequence to open somthing? Port knocking access sequence?

This is a lot of fun...
I don't really know that much about networking (Into graphics, mehself, and by not much, I mean nothing at all) -- but I searched around and got a basic grasp of what port knocking is. But I still don't really understand it. How could "port knocking" be used to reach the next level of the enigmatic Hack.net?
Double Post...
Eh. I'm really not much of a hacker, and I don't think that I will be able to advance much further with my knowledge of networking. I'm not sure if I'm going to give up quite yet, but I really shouldn't ask for answers beyond the basics -- that would take the fun out of this.
YOU FOOLS! It's a virus built to annihilate us all!

*hides behind a 5 1/2 floppy drive*

Lycos is on the rise again, and they won't stop until I'm lying on the floor, crying.
Fox-Two!
I say we email/snailmail the admin! lol

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement