Hack.net

Started by
1,333 comments, last by RedZep 18 years, 6 months ago
http://www.ninebows.com:22/ The port of the most frequently occuring number if you add up those numbers gives you an error. No other port does though. Could this mean something?
And Dave did see the ad of penis enlargement, and gazing upon His holy manhood, He did thrust the spam into the firey depths of hell.- Book of Dave, 1:7
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by TravelingCoder
http://www.ninebows.com:22/ The port of the most frequently occuring number if you add up those numbers gives you an error. No other port does though. Could this mean something?

It could mean it is running OpenSSH on that port [smile]. All we need is a password.
----------------------------------------------------"Plant a tree. Remove a Bush" -A bumper sticker I saw.
Almost there: ninebows.com:8081
Quote:Original post by jumpjumpjump
Almost there: ninebows.com:8081

You've skipped some steps [smile].
----------------------------------------------------"Plant a tree. Remove a Bush" -A bumper sticker I saw.
you port scanned it?

Guys, this is a puzzle game, not a real hacking game. sheesh.
What's the big deal?
Rate me up.

you port scanned it?

Who knows, maybe that was part of the puzzle. Either way, I don't think I'm up to solving this tonight.
Original post by bytecoder

you port scanned it?

Quote:
Who knows, maybe that was part of the puzzle. Either way, I don't think I'm up to solving this tonight.

Depends on how much coke you drink.
It's 9:37! The night is young!
I think I'm going to keep trying, with what little wit I posess.
I've only casually glanced at this, but notice the number of items in the ninebows.com/two sequence:

Quote:
 #1     #2    #3    #4    #5    #6    #7    #8    #927    26    30+3  11+1  15    22+1  23-1  23-1  22-2

Nine. Same as the number in the domain name. Coincidental?
- k2"Choose a job you love, and you'll never have to work a day in your life." — Confucius"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will get you everywhere." — Albert Einstein"Money is the most egalitarian force in society. It confers power on whoever holds it." — Roger Starr{General Programming Forum FAQ} | {Blog/Journal} | {[email=kkaitan at gmail dot com]e-mail me[/email]} | {excellent webhosting}
Quote:Original post by kSquared
I've only casually glanced at this, but notice the number of items in the ninebows.com/two sequence:

Quote:
 #1     #2    #3    #4    #5    #6    #7    #8    #927    26    30+3  11+1  15    22+1  23-1  23-1  22-2

Nine. Same as the number in the domain name. Coincidental?

No clue. FWIW, they total 200. ((stating the obvious here ;)))

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement