Hack.net

Started by
1,333 comments, last by RedZep 18 years, 6 months ago
He did say step two would separate the men from the boys... maybe he means the men will quit wasting their time, and the boys will continue thinking up even more obscure non-solutions :)
Advertisement
I think that the answer is
' & ! \n R # " " SP
as stated above but we just gotta decifer the meaning the \n and cap R and SP is just to coincidental to not have something to do with the answer perhaps its something like from the first part (' & ! \n ) is space and ! (not) \n (newline) or something to that effect anyway im still trying to decide
In his blog he states that a middle-schooler could figure it out with enough effort. It can't be anything too complicated, and I doubt it requires the writing of complex algorithms.
- A momentary maniac with casual delusions.
Quote:Original post by Rhaal
In his blog he states that a middle-schooler could figure it out with enough effort. It can't be anything too complicated, and I doubt it requires the writing of complex algorithms.
Or that's a ploy to lure people in to spending more time on something that doesn't have an answer.

I personally, give up.
______________________________"Man is born free, and everywhere he is in chains" - J.J. Rousseau
Isn't the string backwards SPQR!!!! OMG they're taking over the world.
"I study differential and integral calculus in my spare time." -- Karl Marx
27   26   1530+3 11+1 22+123-1 23-1 22-2
three sets of three? :\
Maybe the +- represent valences and the numbers represent elements on the periodic table... :D
Notice how the - signs are on the right and the + on the left. There's some form there...
"I study differential and integral calculus in my spare time." -- Karl Marx
Hmm
Most frequent number: 22
http://www.ninebows.com:22 yields SSH-1.99-OpenSSH_3.6.1p1 FreeBSD-20030924 Protocol mismatch.

He says no outside tools, but are you sure were not supposed to do something with the OpenSSH stuff?

Maybe its encrypted using something OpenSSH based?
Maybe he's using an IBM=HAL trick?

In time the project grows, the ignorance of its devs it shows, with many a convoluted function, it plunges into deep compunction, the price of failure is high, Washu's mirth is nigh.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement