Hack.net

Started by
1,333 comments, last by RedZep 18 years, 7 months ago
My insignificant contribution, based on the program idea (in FB):

dim Par (50) as integerDim a As Singledim i as integerfor b = 1 to 1024a = Cos (Par(i) + ty)select case b  case IS a      if a = b^2 then print 19end selecti = i + 1nextEnd

[Edited by - Oberon_Command on July 11, 2005 11:43:00 PM]
Advertisement
Quote:there are 50 letters in the whole sequence

There are 51 letters actually, 9 spaces, 3 (or 4 if you add one at the end) carrier returns. There are 52 cards in a standard deck, but I can't think of any way that would apply.
seismic gopher blog and nine bows pages are down???

is there a winner out there???

isnt the last riddle silly?

i give up!
Quote:seismic gopher blog and nine bows pages are down???

He may just be having some server or DNS problems. He doesn't expire until September 22. Interesting: Web server hosts 8 websites. Someone go up to Wisconsin and tell him we can't get on to his sites. =)
Who wants to bet that the first 'term' refers to "acos", aka arccos?
Quote:Original post by Oberon_Command
My insignificant contribution, based on the program idea:

*** Source Snippet Removed ***

can some one convrt this to c like syntax?
| Member of UBAAG (Unban aftermath Association of Gamedev)
http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/activestats.asp
So disease332000 (as if you are still reading this) [lol] how does it feel to have created now the 3rd most replied to thread in the history of gamedev.net?
Anything posted is personal opinion which does not in anyway reflect or represent my employer. Any code and opinion is expressed “as is” and used at your own risk – it does not constitute a legal relationship of any kind.
Quote:Original post by Cibressus
Quote:Original post by Oberon_Command
My insignificant contribution, based on the program idea:

*** Source Snippet Removed ***

can some one convrt this to c like syntax?

Your wish is my command

int main() {  int Par[50];  float a;  float i;  for(int b = 1;b< 1024;b++;) {    a = Cos(Par + ty); //Whats ty? and what is in par?    if (b == a) {      if (a == b*b) {printf('19');}    }    i++;  }return 0;}

From,
Nice coder
Click here to patch the mozilla IDN exploit, or click Here then type in Network.enableidn and set its value to false. Restart the browser for the patches to work.
http://www.ninebows.com/PRRM/NMZ/R/ALTAIR/PLANIVERSE/20/ could be a trick. He may have done this to prevent brute force attacks by leading you the wrong way.
no that's the last step for sure.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement