• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
disease332000

Hack.net

This topic is 5141 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Quote:
Original post by Vampyre_Dark
Also, this is posted at ninebows

1110000 1101100 1110011 100000
1100111 1100101 1110100 100000
101111 1110100 1110111 1101111

???

Read the first post?
Alas, what the greasy poo does "27 26 30+3 11+1 15 22+1 23-1 23-1 22-2" mean...

Advertisement
Quote:
Original post by disease332000
Read the first post?

Oops [embarrass]. Yeah I read it. I wasn't paying close attention until after a few people posted, and by then I forgot about it. I was thinking you went from hack.net directly to the /two folder. [embarrass]

I'm pretty sure it's not something on the same domain, 'cause I did a google search for pages on the same domain as ninebows.com and it only turned up three results (ninebows.com, /two & /three)

well google only links to page he finds & only finds page that are linked somewhere so if no one found the solution yet & there is no direct link on that website it's not on google (beside having it not be on google is as simple as asking for google not to add it in your page)

Quote:
Original post by aftermath
Perhaps its a password or sequence to open somthing? Port knocking access sequence?

This is a lot of fun...
I don't really know that much about networking (Into graphics, mehself, and by not much, I mean nothing at all) -- but I searched around and got a basic grasp of what port knocking is. But I still don't really understand it. How could "port knocking" be used to reach the next level of the enigmatic Hack.net?

Double Post...
Eh. I'm really not much of a hacker, and I don't think that I will be able to advance much further with my knowledge of networking. I'm not sure if I'm going to give up quite yet, but I really shouldn't ask for answers beyond the basics -- that would take the fun out of this.

YOU FOOLS! It's a virus built to annihilate us all!

*hides behind a 5 1/2 floppy drive*

Lycos is on the rise again, and they won't stop until I'm lying on the floor, crying.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!