Sign in to follow this  
F104

Project tracking, not planning

Hi, in many years of game programming, I always felt the needing for a tool to track my projects. I'm not talking about CVS or project managemant, I'm just thinking about a simple tool that helps me tracking my TODO list, the software version, the overall completion. I tryed many project management softwares, but they have too many features and not the ones I need. I use UML to design my classes and how they interact and it's very usefull, but that's not what I'm talking about. I need something like a dynamic TODO list / checklist. Not for large teams... actually I'm alone right now :) I don't know if I made myself clear... Bye Bye F104

You can use Microsoft Office Project 2003 - it's a good program, though it costs money. There is a variety of project management programs for free on the net, though the good ones are operated on servers(you can open a sever on your computer though).

cmdkeen: that's exactly what I was looking for!!! :) And as I thought it's a "rare" software... maybe it's unique. Very nice and the author is adding nice features following users suggestions! Cool! Thank you very much!!!

cbenoi1: I took a look at netoffice, but I don't want to install a webserver, PHP and MySQL just to use a ToDo list :) Thank you anyway!