Oh noes! My little sister lied to me!

Started by
149 comments, last by Khaosifix 19 years, 4 months ago
What I mean is that this would be "taboo" in almost any species. It has nothing to do with society, and society did not create it. We just gave a name to it. In prehistoric times it would have still been taboo.
“[The clergy] believe that any portion of power confided to me, will be exerted in opposition to their schemes. And they believe rightly: for I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man” - Thomas Jefferson
Advertisement
Um, not as much as it is now, so I think society's choice plays a large part. Say it is fully based on natural behavior, that only helps my point more.

edit: case in point: my chocolate lab and his father share the same mother, if you get what I mean...
"I study differential and integral calculus in my spare time." -- Karl Marx
Quote:Original post by temp_ie_cant_thinkof_name
Um, not as much as it is now, so I think society's choice plays a large part. Say it is fully based on natural behavior, that only helps my point more.

what is your point anyway?

but congratulations nonetheless, you ruined a perfectly funny thread.
That the number of incest/lesbian jokes shouldn't have extended past the first two as a matter of principle... Where have you been?
C'mon guys. This can still be funny.

Khaosifix, tell your sister she's hot for me, and slap her ass. Call her a lesbian, they like that. Tell her you'll jerk off in front of her if she shows you her breasts, then maybe she'll take it to the next level. Make sure you jerk off before hand so you have so endurance. Tell her to invite her lesbian friends over. She'll thank you when she's 20. You won't even remeber treating her like a sex object. Hot steam lesbian sex, I can smell it now. Get her a bikini-line trimmer for Christmas with star and heart templates. That will look so hot. Dog her like the master and hit it from behind. It's manditory. I hear lil' sis's give great B.J.'s. You'll feel like you've known her for 15 years. You're practically married. Just knock her up. She's a hot sexy bitch, she won't care. Seduce your little sister. Call it coitus and sodomy and other terms that will turn you on more. I know I'd like to feel like I'm doing something naughty. Incest rocks! [/SARCASM]

ROFLMAOLOLERBERRIES!!!!

Continue on.
Quote:Original post by temp_ie_cant_thinkof_name
C'mon guys. This can still be funny.

Khaosifix, tell your sister she's hot for me, and slap her ass. Call her a lesbian, they like that. Tell her you'll jerk off in front of her if she shows you her breasts, then maybe she'll take it to the next level. Make sure you jerk off before hand so you have so endurance. Tell her to invite her lesbian friends over. She'll thank you when she's 20. You won't even remeber treating her like a sex object. Hot steam lesbian sex, I can smell it now. Get her a bikini-line trimmer for Christmas with star and heart templates. That will look so hot. Dog her like the master and hit it from behind. It's manditory. I hear lil' sis's give great B.J.'s. You'll feel like you've known her for 15 years. You're practically married. Just knock her up. She's a hot sexy bitch, she won't care. Seduce your little sister. Call it coitus and sodomy and other terms that will turn you on more. I know I'd like to feel like I'm doing something naughty. Incest rocks! [/SARCASM]

ROFLMAOLOLERBERRIES!!!!

Continue on.

Dude, you need to work on your comedy, especially your timing. You also forgot your SARCASM start tag. Besides no one wrote anything like what you just did so I'm not sure what you're trying to prove. Take a chill pill.
"We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." -Francois de La Rochefoucauld (1613 - 1680). | My blog
What are you talking about. That was funny as hell!
Here's a review of the funny jokes posted:
Quote:
imagine her having hot steamy lesbian sex.. then feel sick, cause you just thought *that* about your baby sister
roffles
i'm thinking about it. i bet she's a hotty too ;)
You could always make a deal with her that you won't tell your parents about it in return for some favours...
Original post by Khaosifix
Shes young and innocent......
*plays a Britney Spears' song*
They suggested cutting her; not hitting her one more time.
So you're suggesting that if she was 20 something, that they have SEX?!
"Oops, I did it again" has a line "I'm not that innocent", which basically translates to "I like c***"
I bet the dude who did the girl enjoyed it. While he's homing pissing himself off, she's doing some guy and liking it!
this thread makes me lol.
How does that song go... oh like this:
I told you she's a h...
on the subject of the OP, for some reason I thought of the song 'hey mister' by Custom... google for the lyrics if ya dont know it
That's so mean! ;P
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/custom/heymister.html
You're just assuming she's with a guy. For all you know, she could be with ten guys. All with cameras.
I'd like to say that this thread has taken a very undesirable turn. We should all concentrate more on all the lesbian sex she's having and not on gangbangs, okay?
imagin the embrassement he'd have if he walked in on a 5 lesbian orgy... that would mentally scar...
Like Hell it would. :p
well, that would lead to 3 things...
1) no lesbian orgy
2) no need to tell her off
3) no bf in the future to punch in the face
But we can safely assume the other 5 are not his sister...
It would be certainly amazing if they all 5 were the same sister of him.
I'm beginning to realize why coldacid can't get poon. Since hitting on his relatives doesn't even seem to be working out.
indeed, its lesbian jokes for this thread!
Is she cute?
Oh my gosh! I love 15 year old lesbians perform oral on eachother!!! Its so HOT!
Indeed. Hell, she might be with ten guys AND ten girls. I agree with the second statement too. In fact, this post rocks.

ROFL!1~
?
LMAO. Good one!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement