Google-=INF

Started by
13 comments, last by boolean 19 years, 4 months ago
Anyone seen this new google groups? Image Hosted by ImageShack.us I think they took a UI designer, held a gun to his head, and told him to design the worst piece of shit possible. My fucking god. There's no way to go back! None at all! And no obvious link to click on that say "THIS SUCKS!" I'm stuck with this! Exclamation point! *ahem* .... Anyone know of decent usenet web portal thingamajiggy? I've never had to look elsewhere before.
Advertisement
Seriously, if they just got rid of that annoying red text, things would be a lot better. [lol]
I fail to see the problem

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Quote:Original post by Lode
I fail to see the problem

Did you find a setting, or is that just the different language?

I'm going to see if google.ca works...
Thanks god. google.ca works!
I just sent them a question using the help's "Contact Us" asking if there was a way to opt for the old UI using google.com (presumably they'll change it for all their sites once it is out of beta, which makes the option very important for those of us that liked the simple usenet interface that wasn't trying to be yahoo groups).
"Walk not the trodden path, for it has borne it's burden." -John, Flying Monk
I don't see anything wrong with it either...

(www.google.com)
Quote:Original post by Programmer One
I don't see anything wrong with it either...

(www.google.com)
google groups is the only thing they screwed up.
Unrelated...

Since I can't spoof the URL, I'll direct you instead:

1) go here
2) type "french victories"
3) press "I'm feeling lucky"
"Literally, it means that Bob is everything you can think of, but not dead; i.e., Bob is a purple-spotted, yellow-striped bumblebee/dragon/pterodactyl hybrid with a voracious addiction to Twix candy bars, but not dead."- kSquared
Quote:Original post by Crispy
Unrelated...

Since I can't spoof the URL, I'll direct you instead:

1) go here
2) type "french victories"
3) press "I'm feeling lucky"

you die now. you die and go to hell. this is older than "all your base"

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement