Crazy mind trick

Started by
76 comments, last by Riviera Kid 19 years, 4 months ago
Quote:Original post by Drakkcon
you're supposed to say "silksilksilksilksilksilk WHAT DO COWS DRINK!!!!!?!?!!!". Trust me, it works better.

Thats what it was. I got forgot what it was and the only thing I could come up with was calf.
______________________________________________________________________________________With the flesh of a cow.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by snisarenko
Quote:Original post by I Like Bread
If do the same thing with the number 6, and ask the name of a vegetable, most people say "carrot". Most others say "cucumber".

Yeah someone did a similiar trick on me but with number 16. I think these "stupid tasks" are not to just to clear your mind. For this trick someone told me it has to do with our mind associating the numbers with words. 6 and 16 carat are standard measures of gold.

Except they aren't; 10, 14 and 18 are standard measures of gold fraction (24 carat = pure). However, the symbol you get with shift + 6 key is a "caret", for what that's worth. Also, "carrot" has six letters. But most likely, carrots just come to mind first for most people regardless, because they're a common/popular enough veggie. And I've never heard the version with number 16.

Quote:Thus "most" people subconsiously associate the numbers 6 and 16 with the word "carat". And when suddenly asked a question supposedly CARAT is the first word that comes to mind, and it sounds like the vegetable CARROT, which is why the question is "Name A Vegatable". But don't quote me on this.

Anyway, I Like Bread's mention of the trick is not first in the thread. And for what it's worth, I get celery. (And why anyone comes up with cucumber is entirely beyond me.
orange knife O___O
Quote:Original post by danbrown
I think my mind is broken. I said blue wrench.

OMGOMGOMG you're stealing my thoughts!

In other words, that's what I thought of, too.
My stuff.Shameless promotion: FreePop: The GPL god-sim.
Purple monkey dishwasher.
Orange saw.

Actually, somebody told me about this like a year ago.
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter
red hammer for me. Had a good scare. For cow I chose water and for vegetable cucumber because someone mentioned it before. White hoe, LOL!
the numbers are there for you to clear your mind.

red spanner
--------------------------------Dr Cox: "People are ***tard coated ***tards with ***tard filling."

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement