Sign in to follow this  

[web] Need some cheap web hosting

This topic is 4746 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm looking for some cheap web-hosting. A little bandwidth and a few tens of megs for storage, as well as email forwarding. Any suggestions? I have found quite a lot using google, but I want some suggestions. Thanks.

Hostony. Rediculously affordable. You can get 5gigs of space, 100gigs bandwidth, infinite scripts, databases, etc.. for less than $10 per month if you signup for two years.

RE: Analogy Hosting

I've contacted them repeatedly (posing as a potential customer) and they have not replied to any of my emails. I requested simple information about the type of support and SLA I'll be entering into and I've heard nothing. I'm very suspicious of them right now and wouldn't recommend anyone jumping into a contract with them blindly.

Please be extremely careful about recommending a host you've never dealt with personally

This topic is 4746 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.