Platformisis - Help develop it!

Started by
0 comments, last by SumDude 19 years, 4 months ago
Hi, you might not remember me but I used to hang around here. Anyways, I have come a long way from my amateur programming days and now I'm really serious about programming although I am a beginner in the gaming field. Recently (about 1 month ago) I started this project which involves developing a 2D game. The star of the game is a fly and you, well, fly in it. I have developed it from scratch not just because I think it's cool but because I want to "get under the hood". This is my first serious project and so far I've done ok. I'm currently trying to develop a programming community around this game in order to see how more experienced people would implement certain parts of the game. That's probably you! So far I have done nothing in assembly but rather in C++ and I'm proud of the project. It looks like a winner. This is where you come in. I want you to look at the project (storyline, code, graphics) and tell me what you think then possibly reimplement and change part of the game. That way we both learn from eachother. Do this only if you have the time or if you want to. For more details you might want to take a look at the project page. Go to the site below. The source distribution is not too big (753 KB) so don't worry about download time. http://www.geocities.com/platformisis (Platformisis Project Page)
Advertisement
can you fly the fly? lol i think it would be really fun to have like a little fly thing in it like how mario had the tail or sheet thing that made him fly.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Looking for video game music? Check out some of my samples at http://www.youtube.c...ser/cminortunes            

I'm currently looking to create music for a project, if you are interested e-mail me at cminortunes@gmail.com    

Please only message me for hobby projects, I am not looking to create music for anything serious.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement